Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome to the nutrition blog

Unlike most other nutrition blogs, I will be posting not just about calories but also various aspects of nutrition that are somehow left untouched.


Here, I will be posting about:

  1. Food, food groups and the 3 food pyramids.
  2. Nutrition- An Introduction.
  3. Nutrients and their sources.
  4. Nutritional requirements of people of all ages (adults, infants, children, adolescents and aging persons)
  5. Nutritional requirements during various illnesses and diseases.
  6. Nutritional requirements of expectant mothers and lactating women.
  7. Nutritional requirements of athletics.
  8. Diet therapy

If you want me to write about something specific, please leave a comment here and I will surely write about it when I get time.

No comments: